Solar.com Tax Credit Guarantee – Terms & Conditions
Any documents, material or information provided by Solar.com or any of its employees is not intended to serve as legal, tax, or other financial advice related to individual situations. Because each individual’s legal, tax, and financial situation is different, specific advice should be tailored to the particular circumstances. For this reason, you are advised to consult with your own attorney, CPA, and/or other advisor regarding your specific situation. The Solar.com Tax Credit Guarantee promotion is subject to the following:
- Customers who are eligible to claim the full 30% tax credit do not qualify for this promotion.
- Eligible customers will receive their rebate check from Solar.com by no later than 06/01/2021.
- Eligible customers must have sufficient tax liability on their 2020 tax return to take advantage of the full 26% tax credit.
- For solar PV systems in which the solar installation Home Improvement Contract was signed prior to 12/20/2020 and installed after 12/31/19, Pick My Solar will pay for 4% of the total system cost as specified in the solar installation Home Improvement Contract, to cover the loss in tax credit stepping down from 30% to 26%.
- Eligible customers may not combine this offer with any other Solar.com promotion, rebate or other offer.
- This promotion is voided if the solar installation home improvement contract agreement is canceled, voided, or does not reach installation for any reason.
To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, Solar.com informs you that any US federal tax advice contained in any documents, material, or information provided by Solar.com or any of its employees (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein. Always seek advice based on your particular circumstances from an independent advisor.